10/11/18

Experimenting HUJI by Capturing Food In Front of Me

Now Playing: Mudah Saja - Sheila On 7

I just spent 2 hours and got myself frustrated because of the portal where I was supposed to upload my short story keep crashing and not responding. So, I lay down on my bed, scrolling down the timeline/news feed and then look at the photo galleries on my phone. Just trying to get off my mind from thing that just wasted my time.

Then I opened my HUJI album. If you remember, I owned La Sardina (lomo camera), which I've posted few of the result from the camera here: (1), (2). But that was such a long time. I still have the camera but it's been a long time since I bought the film.

So these few months, I saw a lot of photo on Instagram with retro vibes. It kinda reminds me of my lomo cam but different. Later on, I found out that they're using HUJI cam app. I wanted to try but my phone storage is insufficient.

After a few session of transferring photos from phone to laptop, I finally got to download the app before I visit Pulau Kapas, Terengganu. Because the result makes me happy I think I wanna share among the earliest photo I took using the HUJI cam app.


Sata is a must have in Terengganu!


Akok Hijau (I think its pandan).


Bahulu.


More Sata.


My kind of dinner.


I don't know the name.


Yum! Yum!


Cendol near Pasar Payang


Trying HUJI cam indoor + sunlight.
This photo was taken one week after I got back from Pulau Kapas. 
My aunt ordered Jus Alpukat (Avocado). I took a sip. I think its gonna be my new favourite drink.


Trying the HUJI cam indoor. The restaurant used orange bulb.


This was taken last night (outdoor + dim orange light), 
after quite sometime not using this HUJI cam. 
I got a flu. Everytime I got a flu I prefer to have sup ayam / daging as my dinner. 
Telur dadar is a must! But even if I do not have flu, this kind of meal is my favourite.


Take care everyone! See ya later!

No comments: